If you do receive a faulty item, please fill out the returns items form sent with your order. Please ensure you have ticked the box to inform us the item is faulty and given a brief description of the reason. As soon as the item is inspected by our quality control team we will dispatch a replacement item. In the unlikely event for stock reasons the item is no longer available we will offer you an alternative or a refund. If the item is found to be faulty and a refund is required you will receive a full reimbursement including delivery costs.
Returning an item
We offer a no hassle returns policy if you are not happy with your item. You must return items to us within 7 days of dispatch for UK buyers and 14 days for international buyers. We will accept items outside this time period as long as the postmark indicates despatch has been made within the designated timeframe. If you wish to return goods, you have a duty to keep them in your possession and to take reasonable care of them until you return them. Please fill out the returns document and ensure you have included your order number which can be found on your order confirmation email. Goods must be returned in their original condition in the original packaging.
We accept refunds or exchanges of pierced items in original packaging. If you would like to return your purchase please ensure the plastic bag containing your order remains sealed. If the items have been removed from the bag or if the bag has been tampered with, we cannot refund or exchange the item due to hygiene reasons.
Any delivery costs will not be refunded unless your item is faulty.
Please note: If returning an item from a Non EU country please clearly mark the package “Returns” otherwise we may be charged UK Duty which will be deducted from refund.
Guide to Returning an item:
1. Place the item into its original presentation box. Please note that pierced jewellery must be returned in its original sealed packaging.
2. Post the item at your local post office / courier company along with a completed return items form. This form must include your order number.
3. If the item is in its original condition, we will either process a refund or exchange the item if faulty.
4. If you require a refund, please note we will only refund onto the card which the item was bought with. Your refund will be less the delivery charge unless the item is faulty where a replacement or alternative is not available.
5. If you received the item as a gift, you’ll be reimbursed with a gift voucher credited with the cost of the item.
Returning a gift
Cash refunds for gifts can only be made to the payment card used to purchase the goods. If you buy a gift online, the recipient will not be able to get a cash refund if they want to return the item. If a recipient does want to return a gift, we will exchange it for a gift voucher credited to the value of the gift which can be used to buy any other item on studioyucca.com
Cancelling an order before despatch
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel it at any time before we despatch it by telephoning us. You will need to give as your name and address details, as well as your order number.
If you cancel part of an order, the postage and packaging charge is recalculated on the price of the items you keep. This could affect a special offer entitling your to free postage and packaging.
or call us on 0191 298 6180 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm.